Author Topic: April P-Fall Updates  (Read 998 times)

Dakkar

• Rear Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 25
  • Mobilis in Mobili
    • View Profile
April P-Fall Updates
« on: April 23, 2015, 12:23:48 pm »
The last three Leviathans are UP! And apparently all 6 ORBATS are updated, though I haven't figured out what changed yet in Terran/Dindrenzi/Directorate.

I'm also puzzled why the Dindrenzi LV is 75pts cheaper than it's counterparts. The Terran LV at least has more dispersed firepower to justify its lower pts.
But compare the DinD to the nearly identical Relthoza - the better DR track could be explained by the Relthoza LV having Cloak. From there though, there's nothing substantial to explain the pts difference... is Drone Nexus really a 75pt MAR?

Still, I love the new ones.
-- Aquan "El Shamu" (that's what I call it...)  is the physically weakest, but also arguably the hardest to hurt (EIGHT SHIELDS) and deadliest Firepower (Target Locks plus dual Pinpoint 3's!) and one of the highest CQBs!

-- Relthoza Varisei-Kei (no nickname yet...) , as mentioned, brings eveything the DinD brings, plus that 16" Drone Nexus.

-- Sorylian "Grandpa" Nobarro has flat out the most firepower of any LV, is arguably as tough as any, and brings a MONSTROUS 24" Command bubble.
The Sorylian ORBAT is cool enough overall now to make me want to trade out my Dindrenzi Firestorm, lock-stock-barrel, and jump into a Sorylian fleet...and therefore Sorylian Planetfall!
"History is-a made at night. Character is what you are in the dark!"
-- Lord John Whorfin, Red Lectroid Leader

Stephan

• Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 6
    • View Profile
Re: April P-Fall Updates
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 06:12:21 pm »
You know you can't resist being our Sleestak player!

Dakkar

• Rear Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 25
  • Mobilis in Mobili
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 02:58:54 pm »
Well, when you put it that way... I'd be happy to sacrifice you all to the God of the Pit!  ;-)

Do you still have those leftover frigates? :-)
"History is-a made at night. Character is what you are in the dark!"
-- Lord John Whorfin, Red Lectroid Leader

Stephan

• Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2015, 11:15:39 pm »
Sure do!