Author Topic: Mantic Wishlist contest  (Read 358 times)

Kelly

• Lieutenant
  • Number of Times Thanked: 56
    • View Profile
Mantic Wishlist contest
« on: December 10, 2021, 06:29:14 pm »
Over the next week, Mantic is running a giveaway to promote their updated website wishlists... the walkthrough on registration and wishlist setup is at the blog post below...

https://www.manticgames.com/news/introducing-wishlists-on-the-mantic-website/

The promotion is not mentioned on the post, so I copied over all of the relevant information from the newsletter email I received if anyone else is interested in registering for Armada before the 17th.  Full disclosure, the graphic overlay for the wishlists has not been optimized yet but all the functionality looks like it is present.

WIN YOUR WISHLIST!
We've just introduced a brand-new wishlist function on the Mantic website. This is the perfect way to keep track of the items you want to purchase in the future, or send to granny when a special occasion is coming up... assuming granny has an email address, of course.

Not only that, but the wishlist will let you know when products come back in stock and alert you when Crazy Bobby has a sale on. You can read a handy guide on how to use the wishlist function here.

To celebrate the launch of the website wishlists, we've got an awesome competition to win a wishlist worth up to £300! Wow.

How to enter:

1. Create an account on the Mantic website, if you don't already have one 
2. Make a wishlist and fill it with awesome stuff valued at up to £300
3. All wishlists created between today (December 10th) and December 17th will be entered into the draw and one lucky winner will win their entire wishlist
4. Share your wishlist to social media with the hashtag #MyManticWishlist for an additional entry into the draw. You'll need to make sure your wishlist is set to public, or shared, to be able to share it to social media

Good luck!
TO ENTER, JUST CREATE YOUR WISHLIST BY DECEMBER 17TH! AND REMEMBER TO SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA WITH THE HASHTAG #MYMANTICWISHLIST FOR AN ADDITIONAL ENTRY. GOOD LUCK!

If my wife asks, I only spent half as much as I wanted to...

Ruckdog

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 189
  • Dive! Dive!
    • View Profile
    • Man Battlestations!
Re: Mantic Wishlist contest
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2021, 02:17:33 pm »
Thanks for the heads-up! I'll admit, I completely missed this one. I went ahead and created and account and a Wishlist on their site, though!