Author Topic: 2014 X-Cam Stat Board  (Read 14857 times)

CDR-G

• Lieutenant Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 5
    • View Profile
Latest battle: 2014 X-Cam Stat Board
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2014, 10:28:25 pm »
Last Rites and I tried to do a 1400 point Control Scenario. Unfortunately I needed over two hours to 48 miles on a Sunday afternoon. We ended up, after set up with about two hours of playing time. We slammed through the second turn. but hardly got grips when we had to call it.
Too bad, it had the makings of a great battle. His FSA, with no BB or Dread, but a squadron of two Aussie BC and a unit of nasty frigates, plus that annoying New Orleans- repair ship of the Gods and a tasty Black Wolf Death Bringer. Froggies had their own Death Bringer and a Black Wolf BC. Plus the usual Corrone, La Rochelle, Tourbillon, Voltaires, Epaulards and Chevaliers. Trying to max the range attacks.
I was able to sink one of the Aussie BCs and pounded the Augustas and the Protectors. He hit the elusive Requins, and a Chevalier. The Nemisis lost its ablative Armor and took a mother point. The Voltaires, Epaulards and Torpedo TFTs acquitted themselves well. as did the Black Wolf which failed to panic dive twice. If we try this again, I am not sure what I would change. Last Rites will write a better AAR. I will try to post a photo or two.
CDR-G 

Last Rites

• Lieutenant Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 0
    • View Profile
Re: 2014 X-Cam Stat Board
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2014, 06:18:26 am »
All yours on the write up, CDR-G. Just took a look at the schedule for this week, and don't think I'll have time for it. Good game, and truly did enjoy the chess match aspect of Turn 2. I honestly thing the chess timer will save us a good bit of time.  As we discussed, I'd like to actually finish this match. Perhaps this weekend we can shoot to try again, as the GV is open much later.
"Without destruction there can be no creation"

CDR-G

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2014, 12:50:33 pm »
 I will be there. Let me know.
Tinkering with my fleet this week.
Also if anyone is interested in play testing scenarios let me know. I will three ready to go and maybe five.

CDR-G

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2014, 05:38:31 am »
I will be available this weekend. I will be out the next three on a trip.
If anyone wants to get another X-Cam scenario in, let me know.