Author Topic: Four years and counting  (Read 400 times)

Kelly

• Lieutenant
  • Number of Times Thanked: 56
    • View Profile
Four years and counting
« on: November 11, 2022, 10:12:09 pm »
Today marks four years of modeling, so I went back to add up everything I have made up to this point and set them into categories…

A good third of my attempts so far have gone into the Clone Wars but not all of these have made it through painting yet, and there is also a large part of these builds that have never been primed because the physical prints did not match up to what I was expecting.  The good part about having to start over on a newer version of a model though is that there is a ready supply of near misses for the kids to play with instead of finished ships.

I have not decided on a next direction yet pending some more tests, or really been working on anything ship related since the summer, but after looking at my totals 2/3 are either sea or space so I guess I am still a mostly naval modeler.
If my wife asks, I only spent half as much as I wanted to...

Ruckdog

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 189
  • Dive! Dive!
    • View Profile
    • Man Battlestations!
Re: Four years and counting
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2022, 11:10:50 am »
That's an impressive amount of work, and just as impressive an amount of book keeping! I love that you made a pie chart of it  8)

It's always a pleasure to see what you've come up with, looking forward to your next project!

Kelly

• Lieutenant
  • Number of Times Thanked: 56
    • View Profile
Re: Four years and counting
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2022, 07:16:02 pm »
That's an impressive amount of work, and just as impressive an amount of book keeping! I love that you made a pie chart of it  8)

Thank you, you can't always count on success, but you can always just count.
If my wife asks, I only spent half as much as I wanted to...