Author Topic: Should we call it?  (Read 1675 times)

Ruckdog

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 189
  • Dive! Dive!
    • View Profile
    • Man Battlestations!
Should we call it?
« on: February 03, 2013, 08:06:37 pm »
Well, it has been a month since we've posted any games for the X-cam....should we end this one and start another?

MajorMcNicol

• Lieutenant
  • Number of Times Thanked: 2
  • Regret #9
    • View Profile
    • Andy G. and Ian C.
Re: Should we call it?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 10:40:58 am »
I could go either way on this!  I've got those two games from this weekend, if MadDrB wants to report them it's fine by me to do so. 
http://andygomez.wordpress.com/
UPDATED Canons de Zibeline DW Merc Company rules: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_gsuBDmdvmLNFduUHRWMEtVbTA/view?usp=sharing

Check out my brother's novel on Amazon: Out From the Chasm by Keenan Cross

MadDrB

• Administrator
  • Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 2
  • "Beat to Quarters!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 09:50:17 am »
We really didn't play standard X-Cam games this past weekend, so I'm not going to report those.  I know you had a great win on Saturday, Ian, and I'll certainly award you brownie points for your triumph over the Japanese.

Yes, I think it has come to a close--at this point we have only 2 people close to getting a Control Point, and the key to winning Control Points is getting the two players to play each other, and that's going to be tough coordinating between players in NOVA and Norfolk.  I think we need to get a campaign which can be played in respective localities and then culminates in a tournament event in Fredericksburg.

And, on the topic of tournament events in Fredericksburg, I'm corresponding with Kevin about the next event at the Game Vault.  He has cancelled the event scheduled for the 23rd, although he has a great set of scenario documents for running an event.  I know Sundays work really well for the Richmond group, and I'm aiming for a Sunday in March.  I'm going to open a new thread to discuss setting up the next DW event.

Ruckdog

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 189
  • Dive! Dive!
    • View Profile
    • Man Battlestations!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 02:18:26 pm »
Sounds fun! I think there might be some good change we can make to the X-cam format this next time around. I'm going to start a new thread to discuss it.