Author Topic: Time to trim some fat  (Read 1001 times)

Quickdraw

• Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 8
    • View Profile
Time to trim some fat
« on: June 08, 2016, 08:29:17 pm »
Hello MBS friends
I've decided to clear out some of my unused and unwanted naval goodness to make room for some more stuff. Listed below are the items I can see myself getting rid of. A lot of these items are just things I don't use and likely won't ever get painted. I'll be happy with paypal, cash, and Gamer's Haven credit. I can ship anything (with additional postage charges) or we can arrange a hand off if your local. I'm not really looking to trade for anything, a lot of what is on my "to buy" list is non-naval in nature. Just post here if your interested and we can work on a price through PM.

Have at it. I wanted to give everyone in my group a chance before they go to ebay. I'll probably keep them here a couple of weeks before I list them online.

Dystopian Wars

Russian Coalition
  • Moskva Dreadnaught
  • Kostroma Carrier
  • Pesets Submarines x2
  • Myshkin Bombers x4

Republic of France
  • Ecuyer Cruiser (partially painted)
  • Marseille Cruisers x3
  • Lyon Frigates x6 (sort of partially painted...)
  • Tourbillon Skyship

Firestorm Armada

Ryushi --- Yes Greg, I've decided to quit my goats and focus solely on Terrans. I just like humanity too much.
  • Carrier box (primed and sort of stripped)
  • Patrol Fleet (Primed and partially painted)

• Ba'Kash Cruisers x3 (never assembled)

Landlubber

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 63
    • View Profile
Re: Time to trim some fat
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 11:15:56 pm »
Hello MBS friends
I've decided to clear out some of my unused and unwanted naval goodness to make room for some more stuff. Listed below are the items I can see myself getting rid of. A lot of these items are just things I don't use and likely won't ever get painted. I'll be happy with paypal, cash, and Gamer's Haven credit. I can ship anything (with additional postage charges) or we can arrange a hand off if your local. I'm not really looking to trade for anything, a lot of what is on my "to buy" list is non-naval in nature. Just post here if your interested and we can work on a price through PM.

Have at it. I wanted to give everyone in my group a chance before they go to ebay. I'll probably keep them here a couple of weeks before I list them online.

Dystopian Wars

Russian Coalition
  • Moskva Dreadnaught
  • Kostroma Carrier
  • Pesets Submarines x2
  • Myshkin Bombers x4

Republic of France
  • Ecuyer Cruiser (partially painted)
  • Marseille Cruisers x3
  • Lyon Frigates x6 (sort of partially painted...)
  • Tourbillon Skyship

Firestorm Armada

Ryushi --- Yes Greg, I've decided to quit my goats and focus solely on Terrans. I just like humanity too much.
  • Carrier box (primed and sort of stripped)
  • Patrol Fleet (Primed and partially painted)

• Ba'Kash Cruisers x3 (never assembled)

I'm not getting rid of the screaming goat text tone.
"Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six."--Commander Adama