Author Topic: Playtest for FSA Stats for the Taskforce Models  (Read 1047 times)

Ruckdog

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 189
  • Dive! Dive!
    • View Profile
    • Man Battlestations!
Playtest for FSA Stats for the Taskforce Models
« on: February 29, 2016, 07:25:34 pm »
Spartan Neil had this to say:

Hello All,

The chaps in the Firestorm Focus Group (FG) have done a cool job and handed me off a set of statistics for the new models (aka the contents of the Reinforcements Set) and I have been making some adjustments of my own. I'm done with those now and I will be uploading them tomorrow.

From tomorrow I would like to run what I call a 'Bedding In' period so we can all discuss the statistics for two weeks. This should give you all time to get your models to then table and roll some dice. We'll track the discussions and at the end of the two weeks we will make any adjustments to the statistics, if needed.

In this two-week period, we would recommend that no one use the new statistics in their Tournament Games until we announce the statistics as locked.

All the best,

Spartan Neil

http://community.spartangames.co.uk/index.php?/topic/17581-fa-20-stats-for-new-models/

Sounds like fun! I might just try these stats out in the next couple of weeks to see how they feel.

Dakkar

• Rear Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 25
  • Mobilis in Mobili
    • View Profile
Re: Playtest for FSA Stats for the Taskforce Models
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 07:35:48 pm »
Josh has just posted that these will NOT be in use for Schaumberg, as they're still firmly "playtest".
And that's a relief... I'm nearly done painting my fleet, no way I want to have to revise and reform.
"History is-a made at night. Character is what you are in the dark!"
-- Lord John Whorfin, Red Lectroid Leader

Dakkar

• Rear Admiral
  • Mobilis in Mobili
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 11:30:10 am »
I also got clarified on FB that the Firestorm and Planetfall ORBATS are locked now for Schaumberg, no matter what Neil aims to release later this week.

For Planetfall, this means the side Orbats for Infantry, Fliers and such are all required. And Relthoza main list hasn't been nerfed, but our Infantry has been. I'll have to install special filters for all the "Relthoza are OP" complaints I'll hear... ;-)

Ruckdog

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 189
  • Dive! Dive!
    • View Profile
    • Man Battlestations!
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2016, 12:02:50 pm »
Good to know! It makes sense to me. I plan on bringing my newly painted PF Directorate core helix along so I can hopefully have a demo/learning game at some point  8)

Dakkar

• Rear Admiral
  • Mobilis in Mobili
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2016, 07:04:04 pm »
We can make that at least one of our off-hours games ;-)