Author Topic: Offering a Challenge  (Read 2418 times)

Ruckdog

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 189
  • Dive! Dive!
    • View Profile
    • Man Battlestations!
Offering a Challenge
« on: November 09, 2012, 06:37:23 pm »
I found out that I am going to have a fairly light schedule as far as work goes the next couple of weeks. I'd really like to get a game or two of BFG for the campaign in during that time ;). Let me know if you are interested. I can do weekends as well as weekdays. I figure you guys will prefer Game Vault, though I can do anywhere between there and Norfolk.

MadDrB

• Administrator
  • Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 2
  • "Beat to Quarters!
    • View Profile
Re: Offering a Challenge
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 06:43:19 pm »
This weekend is tied up for me already.  And next weekend I'm helping with the demo games at the GV, although I could get in a game or two.  If we time it, perhaps all three of us could be at the GV next Sunday, the 18th, and while I'm running DW demo games you guys could see a Chaos fleet clash with Imperial ships, etc.

This coming Tuesday evening, the 13th, is good for me.  I'm off work early in the afternoon (like noon), and my wife is working late, so I could spend a good six hours or so at the GV, or maybe even come down to Richmond to meet for a game.

Technotemplar

• Ensign
  • Number of Times Thanked: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 07:07:21 pm »
Only problem is my fleet is vastly more theoretical than actual and I don't forsee is being done before the 18th! However if one of you has a spare space fleet you can bring ill be happy to proxy!

Ruckdog

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 189
  • Dive! Dive!
    • View Profile
    • Man Battlestations!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 08:04:00 pm »
Well, models are not an issue. I will have to get back to you on the 18th; I might already be meeting MajorMcNicol that day.

Technotemplar

• Ensign
  • Number of Times Thanked: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 09:57:42 pm »
This weekend is tied up for me already.  And next weekend I'm helping with the demo games at the GV, although I could get in a game or two.  If we time it, perhaps all three of us could be at the GV next Sunday, the 18th, and while I'm running DW demo games you guys could see a Chaos fleet clash with Imperial ships, etc.

This coming Tuesday evening, the 13th, is good for me.  I'm off work early in the afternoon (like noon), and my wife is working late, so I could spend a good six hours or so at the GV, or maybe even come down to Richmond to meet for a game.

Unfortunately weekday evenings dont really work for me until December, I work practically full time monday through friday and also am a full time student at UMW, this is crunch time during the semester (especially for seniors like me taking all upper level histories) so I may be a bit out of touch until the tide of research papers abates  ;D

MadDrB

• Administrator
  • Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 2
  • "Beat to Quarters!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 07:38:33 am »
Focus on the research papers.  :)  Ruckdog and I have some X-Cam games to play for Dystopian Wars, and I have some Eldar ships to build and paint, so we'll pick things up for a full BFG campaign sometime later next month, no problem.