A Little(?) Project For DW; The Yarra Class Assault Carrier.
A Little(?) Project For DW; The Yarra Class Assault Carrier.
Previous Image | Next Image
Description:
 So, with the Free Australians not having a carrier, and after finding out from an ex-Spartan playtester that plans esisted for a carrier and some other vessels for the Australians, I tunred my eye to an old Brunel Class carrier that i got in a job lot and which whad seriosu trak damage ( Heavy chipping ).  It semed to me that the yobbos brave rebels of the Commonwealth might decide to flex their muscles with a string naval presence, particularly north of Queensland in the Arafura Sea . . . Thus was born the Yarra Class Assault Carrier. Heavily influenced by the Indian Raj Jhasa and the Danish Asgard, I envisoned the Yarra as based on a meag-collier barge, and to carry four Crocodile assault subs, a wing of aircraft and a large artillery piece, with fixed-fire fore gun and small broadside batteries.
 The attached photo shows it at an earlier stage, with most off the design worked out . . . If there is interest, I can add photos of steps during construction and of course of it's final form. I'm also open to advice on the costing out of the ship itself for 2.5 so suggestions are welcome.
Picture Stats:
Views: 2025
Filesize: 268.33kB
Height: 720 Width: 1280
Keywords: Dystopian wars, Australia 
Posted by: Covertwalrus at July 07, 2019, 08:49:33 pm

Image Linking Codes
BB Code
Direct Link

Comments (0)

Return to Gallery