Author Topic: Fleet Action Plato Cruiser  (Read 802 times)

gad11

• Ensign
  • Number of Times Thanked: 0
    • View Profile
Fleet Action Plato Cruiser
« on: September 18, 2017, 02:43:27 pm »
Hi all!

Quick question. Does anyone know if there is a Statistic Card out there somewhere for the Plato Light Cruiser for use in Fleet Action? It seems to be missing from the CoA document that has all the stats. Went though it a few times but no luck finding it.

Thanks for any help! :)

erloas

• Ensign
  • Number of Times Thanked: 8
    • View Profile
Re: Fleet Action Plato Cruiser
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 03:27:46 pm »
I didn't get all of the fleet action ORBATs, but I know this was an issue in a few of them.  Basically what Spartan had said was that with the way fleet action merged some of the stats, special rules, and range bands there wasn't any good way to differentiate some of the units.  So a few units were left out going with the basic assumption that you could run either model for the stat card in Fleet Action.
While not exact, you could probably run the Plato as a Plutarch without too much issue.

gad11

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 03:38:33 pm »
thanks erloas! good info. with two energy turrets it doesn't look that much different then the Hippasus Battlecruiser as well.

Appreciate the reply.

Amiral X

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 03:45:54 am »
I think that none of the V1 light cruiser have any  profile in FA. I remember that the official reply of SG was to play them as standard cruisers...