General > General Discussion

Status of Forums

<< < (2/5) > >>

Stephan:
Is there some problem with the mobile device version of the forums?  It seems as though since the Podcast option was added to the mobile drop-down menu on the MBS home page, whenever I select Forums I get a page error.  Any ideas?

Note, this is only happening on my iPhone.  It works just fine on my PC.

Landlubber:

--- Quote from: Stephan on February 17, 2016, 01:52:22 pm ---Is there some problem with the mobile device version of the forums?  It seems as though since the Podcast option was added to the mobile drop-down menu on the MBS home page, whenever I select Forums I get a page error.  Any ideas?

Note, this is only happening on my iPhone.  It works just fine on my PC.

--- End quote ---

I'm having the same issues. iPhone only. Works fine on iPad and MacBook.

Ruckdog:
Odd..I'll take a look when I get home later tonight. I didn't do anything to specifically alter the menu link to the forums; I just added a link to the podcast page. That must have screwed with the other menu options somehow  ???.

Ruckdog:
Ok! I think I fixed it. I had to tweak the menu link slightly from "manbattlestations.com/forum" to "manbattlestations.com/forum/index.php." I was able to access it normally from my iPhone; give it a try and let me know if it is working for you guys now.

Landlubber:

--- Quote from: Ruckdog on February 17, 2016, 08:10:54 pm ---Ok! I think I fixed it. I had to tweak the menu link slightly from "manbattlestations.com/forum" to "manbattlestations.com/forum/index.php." I was able to access it normally from my iPhone; give it a try and let me know if it is working for you guys now.

--- End quote ---

Yep, just accessed it on my iphone, all is well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version