Author Topic: Historicon  (Read 5619 times)

andypalmer

• Ensign
  • Number of Times Thanked: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Historicon
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2012, 10:07:27 am »
New to the board.

I participated in one of Landlubbers demo games, using the FSA ships in his 4-way "Capture the Lighthouse" demo.  It helped that I've played some Uncharted Seas but still very helpful to get the LOS and Arc of Fire rules explained a bit better.  Anyway, it was a great time and I just wanted to express my appreciation for those involved in the demo.

My local gaming group in Baltimore is currently playing a War at Sea campaign, but we're contemplating doing a DW campaign now.

Thanks again,

Andy

MadDrB

• Administrator
  • Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 2
  • "Beat to Quarters!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2012, 05:18:39 pm »
Welcome aboard.  Glad you took away something from the demo game.  Maybe you might consider coming down to Fredericksburg the next time we host a DW tournament?  I'm putting together some serious terrain for the next event, and you can read details and see some pictures from the last event here: http://unchartedseascourier.blogspot.com/2012/06/glorious-3rd-of-june-dw.html

Watch this section of the forum for dates, etc.

Landlubber

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 63
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2012, 09:56:51 pm »
Posted some of my pics in the Historicon thread under the General Discussion folder.

Andy (Palmer), welcome aboard, and thanks for stopping by to play some DW with us!  (and for enduring my feeble attempts to explain the rules).
"Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six."--Commander Adama