Community > Find a Game!

Denver Area Meet-Ups

(1/40) > >>

Landlubber:
Figured I'd start this thread for scheduling smaller games at stores in the Denver area--the other thread is more for planning our larger meetings.

So if you're looking for a game at Crit Castle, Collectormania, Enchanted Grounds, or any of the other game stores in the greater Denver area, go ahead and post here!

Landlubber:
Looking for a game on Sunday, 25 January, in the Denver area. Dystopian Wars or Firestorm. I could play at Crit Castle or Collectormania.

BrdingPrty1:
R U going to be at crit tomorrow? If so I may stop by to introduce myself and check out a game. Let me know.

Landlubber:
Eh, I wasn't planning to go hang out and wait for a game. Crit Castle doesn't carry any Spartan products, so I would assume there are likely few people who game there who know about Firestorm Armada or Dystopian Wars--so I think my chances of a pick-up game are pretty slim. But if you'd like to get together for a game there, I'd be up for that.

Or I can sit home and paint my ever-growing pile of resin. :D

Stephan:
If anyone is free this afternoon (Thurs, 1/29) and wants to meet for a game at either Crit Castle or Collectormania, my schedule has just freed up.  I'm looking for a Firestorm game since I need to get solid on all the rules before we hit the Con in Feb.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version