General > Announcements

Looking for Pictures and Artwork

(1/4) > >>

Ruckdog:
Calling all of you digital artists photographers out there! I am pretty unskilled when it comes to graphics programs, so if anyone has a little time to make a Man Battlestations banner graphic, etc I would greatly appreciate the help! Likewise, if any of you have some cool naval war gaming pictures they would like to see used on the site somewhere, please let me know. I could definitely use pictures from various games to include in the slideshow on the main page!

MajorMcNicol:
Hey about this ancient topic - I'm not the best photographer, but feel free to pull any of the DW pictures off my blog and use them for MBS!  They are nice and high res on the blog. 

Pendrake:
What size should a banner graphic be? [pixels x pixels] -or- [# of Kbytes?]

Stitch_Reloaded:
Well Once again I feel like an Archeologist digging back to old posts.  But its bound to happen when you are waiting for plaster of Paris to dry and procrastinating on finishing up on the contest entry.  Oh well, The banners are 1000x400 and the Crest is 1868x2401 so they should not give you any issues when resizing. 

These are basic and until I get PS back up again its what I have to work with.  If you want to use something just let me know and I can e-mail it to you as I don't trust imageshack's hosting to keep the files untainted.  I can see the crest PNG doesn't show up correct already.

The crest was just a little add on.  Every ship needs one so why not the site?
The last two are some of my PS work that I just felt like sharing.

BTW, I'll probably take yo up on the photo offer MajorMcNicol, if the offer still stands.

Laters, Stitch

Banners:

Crest:

My Prior Work:

Stitch_Reloaded:
One last thing,
Noticed quite a few Bot/Spam Bunnies on the member list.  These inundated my msg board for a time till I got a strong/ dual Captcha on the registration part.  You may want to look into it to save a crap ton of time removing them.

Stitch

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version