Author Topic: X-Cam 2014?  (Read 7814 times)

Last Rites

• Lieutenant Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 0
    • View Profile
Re: X-Cam 2014?
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2014, 06:37:59 pm »
My oh my. Battle reports done up to feature photos like this...swoon

Been a wild schedule for me lately, so haven't had a chance to play any games. Our EotBS player will be returning briefly to rain all kinds of burning rocketry down upon us. So very much looking to get at least a game in with him before he gets stationed, but I digress...looking to get back to the campaign soon. Any other players trying to advance the story thus far?
"Without destruction there can be no creation"

CDR-G

• Lieutenant Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2014, 01:54:29 pm »
Played a Strategic scenario- Epic conflict, with Ruckdog. Lost the scenario by not understanding the requirements and not focussing on them. Did pretty well otherwise. In true Ruckdog fashion, his cruiser squadron blew up with a magazine explosion--again. If not for that I would have been in bigger trouble as I goofed my set up, and got in my own way.
I will post the points tonight. If anyone is up for a game this weekend we should shoot for Friday afternoon/evening or Saturday as Sunday is Easter-Family time. Where is optional for me. Anywhere I can reach.
I now have a house and a gaming room. Also all my stuff--rest of RoF, FSA, RC, LoIS, Aussies, Merchants, Eclipse, Black Wolf and assorted air base and military buildings.
I have been play testing my scenarios. They should transfer to Version 2 quite well.
Anyone interested in working them let me know. Now that I have tested them a bit I will post them.
CDR G

Ruckdog

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 189
  • Dive! Dive!
    • View Profile
    • Man Battlestations!
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2014, 08:15:52 pm »
Sounds good! I need to get your sub-forum set up. What would you like it called?

CDR-G

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2014, 05:41:27 am »
Last Rites, I will be around this weekend but not the next three after that.
Are still interested in doing that control mission?

Last Rites

• Lieutenant Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2014, 07:46:59 am »
Last Rites, I will be around this weekend but not the next three after that.
Are still interested in doing that control mission?

CDR-G, sorry for the late notice but we will be attempting to get to the GV around 3 today. Most likely 4, but aiming for 3. Our entire squad will be there, ottomans, Italians, French, and the best part our missing EotBS player. If you can make it, it will be a serious show of DW force, with a potential 3 games going on at once. Can discuss X-cam missions once we all arrive.

If any others are in the area, feel free to come by! Again sorry for the late notice, hopefully there are tables available so we don't have to play on the hoods of our cars.
"Without destruction there can be no creation"

CDR-G

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
X-Cam 2014 at GV May 10th
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2014, 08:02:30 am »
Plan on my being there.
If there is a problem I will know in an hour or so. I don't expect a problem.
CDR-G

CDR-G

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2014, 09:54:59 am »
I will be there, with all me stuff. I will check with GV and get there a bit early to start set up

CDR-G

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2014, 10:34:17 am »
GV is consumed by the Flames of War tourney. They have the one table on the retail side.
Options, I can bring a card table and some boards for a second table at GV.
Option two , decamp to my house, where we could easily do two table, (and if it wasn't raining three).
I have large table in a dedicated room and  a card table, three 4x6 boards and a three a saw horses set up to houl two of the 4x 6s.
Other options?