Other Naval Games > Misc. Naval Games

Supersized Dreadfleet

(1/1)

MadDrB:
Last month at the NOVA Open in Virginia I ran a Dreadfleet game at 6:1 scale using the model ships we had built years earlier for the Age of Sigmar narrative events. I can't remember how to post pictures directly into a forum post, so I'll just link to the respective blog post for anyone interested.

https://fancywars.wordpress.com/2022/09/27/supersized-dreadfleet-at-nova-open-2022/

Kelly:
Yikes!  I am usually worried about models when leaning over the table, I would not want to risk my balance when walking around any of them...

Did you have any surprises on the time / turns playing scaled up; was it about the same length of time as standard boxed Dreadfleet or did it end up longer in the bigger format?

MadDrB:

--- Quote from: Kelly on September 28, 2022, 08:16:29 pm ---Yikes!  I am usually worried about models when leaning over the table, I would not want to risk my balance when walking around any of them...

Did you have any surprises on the time / turns playing scaled up; was it about the same length of time as standard boxed Dreadfleet or did it end up longer in the bigger format?

--- End quote ---

It ran a little longer than expected, but I attribute that mostly to everyone having a beer or three during the course of the game as well as multiple players per side. And, despite the alcohol consumption, no ships were trod upon during play.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version