Community > Find a Game!

Member Locations

(1/7) > >>

Ruckdog:
This thread will contain a running list of players, the games they play, and their location. Participation is entirely voluntary, but highly encouraged! The goal is to make it easier for all of us to find other players in our area. In order to get your name added to the list, please post with your country/state of residence, and the games you play.

United States

Michigan
treadhead1944 (Detroit) - BFG

Tennessee
Andrewchristlieb (Jackson) - BFG

Texas
David.vajgrt (Austin) - Dystopian Wars, Historical
dregogg (Dallas) - BFG, Sci-Fi games
CPTPromotable (San Angelo) - Uncharted Seas, Dystopian Wars

Virginia
don_mondo (Woodbridge) - Dystopian Wars
Draefli (Alexandria) - Dystopian Wars
MadDrB (Culpeper) - Dystopian Wars, Uncharted Seas, Historical
Orangetom (Fredericksburg) - Dystopian Wars
RandomBrit (Fredericksburg) - Dystopian Wars
Ruckdog (Norfolk) - Dystopian Wars, Firestorm Armada, BFG, Axis & Allies War at Sea
Syroc (Alexandria) - Dystopian Wars
technotemplar (Fredericksburg) - BFG

Draefli:
Hello,
  I am in Alexandria, VA (DC area) I play Dystopian Wars, CoA, but I do have a few other starter box sets.  I am the usual delinquent gamer in that i have way more models primed then painted, but it doesnt seem to have stopped me from putting them on the field.  I have a fairly large naval, land, and air fleet, but none of the terrain.  I get together most Friday nights at Eagle and Empire for a couple of hours when i am not traveling at work.  We are always looking for more players.

DF

MadDrB:
I'm in Culpeper, VA where I fortunately have one usual opponent willing to play any sort of naval game for which I can provide rules and models.  But I often play Dystopian Wars and Uncharted Seas at the Game Vault in Fredericksburg, and I have gone as far north as Alexandria and south to Alexandria to run demo games.  I'm ready to try some space naval games, like BFG, but any age-of-sail game is my preference.

RandomBrit:
Hello, i'm in the Fredericksburg area and play Dystopian Wars at the Game Vault, usually on Tuesdays but am sometimes able to go on other days.

Ruckdog:
List updated. Thanks guys  8).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version