Community > DWCO

Dystopian Wars Day

<< < (2/6) > >>

warhawk:
I would be down for the 4th of may. Cant on the 11th due to me and wifes birthday that day.

Landlubber:
May 4th is out for me...Star Wars Day. I'll be at Gamer's Haven playing Star Wars Legion. My only other free Saturday in May is the 11th...we could shoot for that day (sorry Warhawk) or punt to early June? I'm thinking we try to do a Saturday as game stores are usually open later. Or, we could try for a Sunday (12 May?) and just do one game apiece, maybe at the 1200/1250 point level. The intent really is just to get as many Dystopian Wars players together in one spot so we can roll dice and sink ships and check out each other's fleets.

Also, I was thinking Collectormania would be first choice for location. If not there, then I'd try for Gamer's Haven in the Springs.

Thoughts?

Dakkar:
12th is Mother's Day, which might cause issues for some.
11th at either Haven or Collectormania is fine for me

I wonder if FFG will have the new LEGION starter out by the 4th? My Separatists will have grievances to air!

Landlubber:
I'll give it another day or so and see if anyone else wants to weigh in. If not, I'll see about securing Collectormania on the 11th.

I doubt FFG will have the Clone Wars starter out by May 4th. Everything on their site says 3rd Quarter release...I'm guessing we'll see them at the end of the summer.

warhawk:
how does say the 18/19 look for peoples schedules right now?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version