Community > DWCO

Besides Dakkar who else still around.

(1/3) > >>

hypnotini:
My new gf and I are getting back into planetfall and dystopian wars. I have almost full aquan and directorate armies we are painting now. I have 100% entire FSA and burning dun naval/aerial and also 100% league of Italian states sets for dystopian wars. Tons yet to be painted though.

Quickdraw:
There are three of us that play Dystopian Wars regularly. We try to meet monthly if possible and are located both in Denver and Colorado Springs. We’re still playing v2.5 and will likely be sticking with that going forward.
Landlubber, CaptainRockMan, and Quickdraw are the handles on MBS.

Dakkar:
Since I dug out my Planetfall, and stumbled over my remaining DW Prussians, I find I'm still in a mood to finish painting much of it and play. I could even paint my Prussians in line with my Blutkreuz for DUST 1947 ;-)

Are the monthly games on a steady schedule, that one could plan for them a month in advance? Or more ad-hoc? And what days tend to dominate.

Landlubber:
Hypnotini, long time no hear!

Aye, I’m still up for Dystopian Wars. Still have massive FSA and RoF fleets, plus a decent-sized Chinese Fleet.

The monthly games have been a bit ad-hoc...part of it is that Dystopian Wars is a quasi-dead game and the only “open gaming” night at Gamer’s Haven is on Mondays. However, Collectormania in Parker is always an option for a Sunday game, and easier for some of us to get to with all the construction on I-25 right now; they usually have table space on Sundays.

I never was much into Firestorm and never picked up Planetfall, but I’m always happy to play Dystopian Wars.

hypnotini:
I have a house in castle rock right smack Inbetween just need to get some tables set up. As an option also. We are back to painting stuff. Working on pf but going to do dystopian wars painting again. So far behind. I am available Thursdays fridays and Saturdays always. Temporarily on short term leave though for 6 weeks so avail all the time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version