General > General Discussion

Happy Thanksgiving!

(1/2) > >>

Ruckdog:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Anyone getting some gaming in this weekend?

Andrewchristlieb:
Happy Thanksgiving. Unfortunatly no gaming on the horizon, although Stardock has a 50% off sale right now and an email did get forwarded to my wife so i will hopefully be seeing the next installment of the Sins of a Solar Empire set sometime soon!!! 

Ruckdog:
Neat! I am a big fan of Sins of a Solar Empire myself. If you ever have some time, it would be fun to get a multiplayer game in with you! What is your favorite faction? I tend to play TEC myself.

Andrewchristlieb:
I like them all pretty well, the only thing im not really a fan of is how similar each faction is. Id say TEC is probably who i gravitate to the most then the Advent (it may not be the best route but i love fighters/bombers :P).

I have never ventured online with the game, not that dont want to i just have a weird schedule. Id like to try it out sometime tho :).

Ruckdog:
Well, I've never played it online either, though I have looked into it. One thing I found was that breaking into the SoaSE online scene is a bit tough; the community is very small, and in general seems to be a bit intolerant of noobs. We might be better off organizing 1v1s or Co-op comp stomp games!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version