MBS Campaigns > DW: Hurricane Season

Campaign Status (UPDATED 9/8 With Results of Game 5)

<< < (2/4) > >>

Covertwalrus:

All good - I'm just impatient :)

Be interesting to see how others experience with the 2.5 game is coming along- Been playing almost a weekly 1000 point game here locally, and the play is very different from 2.0 I find.

Ruckdog:
Be impatient no longer! The full batrep for Game 3 is now up on the blog :)

http://www.manbattlestations.com/blog/2018/05/25/hurricane-season-scenario-3/

Covertwalrus:

Great game! Would have been quite different results I think if the 2.5 rules for Stratospheric Movement hadn't been introduced I guess. Still, a great win for the FSA here, though not surprising given the tonnage and that presence of that submarine :)

thelasthuzzah:
Covertwalrus,

That submarine was good fun, and I was not aware of it's reputation at the time of use.  Andy and I had discussed me using it for a game (maybe 2, we'll see how my list for operation Gitmo Bay looks).

The Deathbringer was good (knocked out a CL, FF and finished the BB), but I think the Liberty carried the Lion's share of the load that game. 

The shield (3) and Sustained fire 3 on turrets gives even an unlinked shot a good chance to put damage on a large model.

Ruckdog:
And, as I said at the time when we were playing, I’d much rather face a Deathbringer than an FSA Dreadnought, which is what the “historical” OOB for the scenario calls for!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version