MBS Campaigns > DW: Hurricane Season

Campaign Status (UPDATED 9/8 With Results of Game 5)

(1/4) > >>

Ruckdog:
Here you will find the latest and greatest on the status of our Hurricane Season campaign! This post will be updated as the campaign progresses, so check back every so often to see what has changed  8)

Total Campaign Points:

FSA: 114

PE & EotBS: 112

Scenario 1: Battle off Cape Horn
Date Played: 14 April 18
Result: Crushing Triumph for FSA
Scenario 2: Delaying Aciton
Scheduled Date: 28 April 18
Result: Crushing Triumph for EotBS
Scenario 3: Battle of the Bahamas
Scheduled Date: 04 May 18
Result: Crushing Triumph for the FSA
Scenario 4: Operations Hammerfall
Scheduled Date: 5/25/18
Result: Crushing Triumph for the PE
Scenario 5: Battle of Guantanamo Bay
Scheduled Date: 7/26/18
Result: Minor Victory for the FSA
Scenario 6: Operation Ryuza
Scheduled Date: TBD
Result: TBD

Ruckdog:
Updated with the results of Game 2! My Blazing Sun managed to claw back some of the defecit from my disastrous loss in Game 1, but the FSA is still in the overall lead. The full report will be up on the blog soon!

Game 3 will be played tomorrow, with the Prussians entering the fray in full force.

Covertwalrus:

Just read the report from Game 2 . . . Well, that was a rugged for the FSA was it not?

Shows how initiative is often the key to DW 2.5 games IMHO; Even with the bad rolls, the EotBS really had the upper hand every step of the way against the FSA and all those telling hits until the BB showed it's face were what finally decided the game it seems.

Maybe the FSA not having the little . . . Incident with the island might have made a difference, though :) Still, an exciting game - Well done both of you!

Covertwalrus:

Very much lookign forward to reading the next chapter - If i knew the password :D

Ruckdog:
Updated with the restults of Game 3!

--- Quote from: Covertwalrus on May 26, 2018, 06:09:26 am ---
 Very much lookign forward to reading the next chapter - If i knew the password :D

--- End quote ---

It will be public soon! Just putting together the final edits.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version