Author Topic: Hail from the North Atlantic  (Read 1025 times)

Victor

• Ensign
  • Number of Times Thanked: 0
  • Interesting...
    • View Profile
Hail from the North Atlantic
« on: September 23, 2017, 05:53:22 pm »
Reporting in from the North Atlantic, Iceland.

Been in naval wargaming for many years, starting with Battlefleet Gothic back in 99', testing few others (as well as some video games) in the mean time and now recently Dystopian Wars. I really do with that some company will pick up DW because I really like that gaming system, my Italian Fleet demands it!

Hope to have interesting and productive discussions in these forums with you all.  ;D

As is written by the Victor

Fracas

• Lieutenant Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 33
    • View Profile
    • Warmancer
Re: Hail from the North Atlantic
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 07:52:45 pm »
Welcome aboard
Firestorm: Aquan, Directorate, Retholza, Hawker (FsA)/ Terran (FsPf), RSN (FsA)/ Dindrenzi (FsPf)
DW: EotBS, FSA, PLC.
Warmaster: Kislev, Khemri, Dwarves,
BFG: Pacification Fleet (IN), Tau Expeditionary (SG), Battlefleet (Chaos), Kher-Ys Corsairs, Crusade Fleet (IN),
LotR: Khand, Gondor, Mordor

Landlubber

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 63
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 08:39:50 pm »
Welcome aboard! I think you may be our first member from Iceland...glad you found our little corner of the internet. You'll find a lot of DW admirals here at Man Battlestations, so you're in good company.
"Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six."--Commander Adama

Victor

• Ensign
  • Number of Times Thanked: 0
  • Interesting...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 05:45:28 am »
Welcome aboard

Thank you, Lieutenant.

Welcome aboard! I think you may be our first member from Iceland...glad you found our little corner of the internet. You'll find a lot of DW admirals here at Man Battlestations, so you're in good company.

Thank you Vice Admiral Landlubber  ;D

I pretty sure there is one more Icelander in here since the fall of Spartan games, I've been assisting him in converting Battlefleet Gothic to the DW:Fleet Action rules. It is also good to know that there is still DW forum activity somewhere, but I also want to dip into some other naval wargames and discuss naval tactics.

Which brings me to another point, is there some good page/place where one can read about fleet tactics and maneuvers?
As is written by the Victor