MBS Campaigns > MBS Fall 2017 DW Campaign

DW Campaign Discussion

(1/3) > >>

Ruckdog:
Okay! Lets get the ball rolling on the DW campaign!

Are we all on board with the Flashpoint system as described in the DW 2.5 rulebook? The downside I see is that not all participants will likely be able to play their games in person, given geographical constraints. At least we can use the fast resolution option using the dice rolling utility here on the forum.

For those that didn't know, if you want to roll dice here on the forum, you can type the following (replace the parenthesis with brackets). You can also get this code string by clicking the D6 icon in the menu above the post window:

(roll)XdY(/roll)

X= the quantity of dice

y= The number of sides

So, 2d6 for two six-sided dice, 5d10 for five ten-sided dice, etc.

Rolling 2d6 looks like:

Rolled 2d6 : 4, 2, total 6

Ulfur83@googlemail.com:
Sounds good to me  🖒

Ruckdog:
What geographical area do you all want to use for the campaign? We need to select a specific region for the Flashpoint rules.

Another thing I think we should discuss is the schedule for the campaign. Here is what I propose:

1 Oct: Official Start Date. Between now and then, we will be working to get players organized and added to the campaign, selecting fleets, etc.

1 Jan: Tentative End Date. This doesn't have to be a hard stop; we can take a poll at this point, and if a majority of the participants want to continue, we can extend the end date.

RuleBritannia:
How about the Far East or Caribbean?  Both areas now open to all major nations, and lots of Island hopping.

Landlubber:
I've always liked the idea of a campaign in the South Pacific. Natural theater for the FSA, EotBS, CF, and Aussies. Not too far from Covenant territory.

That schedule sounds good to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version