Author Topic: Spartan Vanguards  (Read 972 times)

MadDrB

• Administrator
  • Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 2
  • "Beat to Quarters!
    • View Profile
Spartan Vanguards
« on: September 14, 2012, 05:22:18 pm »
I just received confirmation by email that I'm officially part of the Spartan Vanguards program now.  This certainly inspires me to renew my efforts to organize tournament events and demo games.

The event in Richmond last Sunday was a bit underwhelming, mostly because the game store hosting announced last month that it was going out of business and closing at the end of this month.  I decided to go ahead with the event as scheduled, but then only two players showed up at the start time.  Another player showed up an hour later, and two more later than that, so it ended up just being a chance to play some games of Dystopian Wars (and playtest some scenarios I've been putting together for the next big DWVA tournament event at The Game Vault).

Anyway, as always, if anyone in the central Virginia area is interested in trying out a game of Uncharted Seas, Dystopian Wars, or Firestorm Armada (I just started painting my two starter fleets for this system) then contact me and I'll try to arrange a game, etc.

Ruckdog

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 189
  • Dive! Dive!
    • View Profile
    • Man Battlestations!
Re: Spartan Vanguards
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 06:03:33 pm »
Congratulations! Well deserved I might add  8).  I'll be looking forward to what you have coming up. And, as always, I'll be happy to lend a hand!