Author Topic: April 2017 Meet-Up  (Read 2845 times)

CDR-G

• Lieutenant Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 5
    • View Profile
Re: April 2017 Meet-Up
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2017, 06:10:43 pm »
So the 1250 point game tonight  was, despite the luck frustrations, interesting and fun. Pretty tense match up. The Vaubon was kinda overkill but the Prussian guns  and lethal strike were humbling. It did look like I would have been able to meet my objective. Ruckdog had a bit tougher goal with 70%.
Ramming: a Ramming model does get the "crushing Impact" MAR--The CR becomes the DR when rolling for damage.

Ruckdog--Islands trade: I have an extra Cherbourg (painted) and I have a complete new in box French Fortifications box.
The Bombard boxes I have are EoTBS and RC- not very useful here, but keep in mind if we do a Tournament. I have a number (possibly ten) extra RoF SAW tokens. I also have two busts, which you are more than welcome to, regardless.
When I get the kickstarter I will have an extra Adler and Koenigsberg ( as far as I ma concerned , one can never have enough of those. I do have 6 Danish Korsors I would trade.If you get FSA let me know about extra models to fill out squadrons, I have an extra Lee, extra A-17s, extra Reveres and Augustas, Extra SAWs