Author Topic: DWVA CLUB MEMBERSHIP  (Read 6983 times)

MajorMcNicol

• Lieutenant
  • Number of Times Thanked: 2
  • Regret #9
    • View Profile
    • Andy G. and Ian C.
Re: DWVA CLUB MEMBERSHIP
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2013, 11:05:32 pm »
Yeah!  Glad to hear there are more DW players in the region!
http://andygomez.wordpress.com/
UPDATED Canons de Zibeline DW Merc Company rules: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_gsuBDmdvmLNFduUHRWMEtVbTA/view?usp=sharing

Check out my brother's novel on Amazon: Out From the Chasm by Keenan Cross

Last Rites

• Lieutenant Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2013, 08:44:18 am »
Howdy all,

I'm a relatively new FSA  player (yet another it seems) with about a 1,500 pt force. I am up in Arlington, and play with 2 other guys. Currently we have been just playing house games on the Dreadfeet map, but are learning more and more about our fleets and will be looking to play some others soon. As we grew up going to the old Eagle and Empire by Ft. Belvoir, we're keen to try out their new location.

The other two players run EotBS, and Russian fleets. Both around the same size as myself if not larger. Our EotBS player lives in Stafford, while the rest of us in the DMV, so are also keen to check out the store in Fredericksburg.

Feel free to give us a shout and glad to be joining ya'll!
"Without destruction there can be no creation"

Ruckdog

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 189
  • Dive! Dive!
    • View Profile
    • Man Battlestations!
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2013, 10:39:49 pm »
Welcome aboard! The new E&E location is not too bad, though it does have the odd quirk of not having its own bathroom. I haven't been there in over a year, so I have no idea if DW is still played there or not. I still get the biweekly newsletter emails from the store, though, and DW is not listed on Fridays anymore. I did leave behind a nice water mat when I left though, so if you do go over there sometime make sure you ask about it ;).

Landlubber

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 63
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2013, 12:02:46 am »
Aye, welcome aboard, glad you found us!  I'm an FSA player myself, although I've been dabbling a bit in the French fleet recently (I know, I know). 

Unless things have changed since I left Virginia, Dystopian Wars doesn't get a whole lot of support at Eagle and Empire, but The Game Vault in Fredericksburg carries a pretty good selection of models and is a good central meeting point for DW players in NOVA and central/southern Virginia.  Plus, it's a pretty cool store.
"Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six."--Commander Adama

Creon

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2014, 10:42:38 pm »
Scott "Creon" Ripley, playing at E and E, trying to get the Dystopian 2.0 rolling there.  Blazing Sun primary faction.  Though I did just score 5k in Prussians from someone retiring from DW. 

Ruckdog

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Dive! Dive!
    • View Profile
    • Man Battlestations!
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2014, 09:50:09 pm »
Scott "Creon" Ripley, playing at E and E, trying to get the Dystopian 2.0 rolling there.  Blazing Sun primary faction.  Though I did just score 5k in Prussians from someone retiring from DW.

Hey Scott! Good to hear from you! How is the crowd at E&E doing? Out of curiosity, who did you get the Prussian stuff from? The only guy I remember painting a Prussian fleet was JD...

Creon

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2014, 02:09:32 am »
Prussians came from the fine winds of Ebay.  Someone was dumping his fleet online.

Ruckdog

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Dive! Dive!
    • View Profile
    • Man Battlestations!
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2014, 08:31:09 pm »
Ah, I see. Looks like you got a great deal!

Last Rites

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2014, 10:54:52 am »
Hey there Creon. Was just at E&E over the weekend for a game of 2.0 DW. Was just the Italian player and I this last time, but there is an Ottoman player as well as a French player in our small crew. Let us know when your thinking of going there for a game and we'll try and coordinate.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 10:56:54 am by Last Rites »
"Without destruction there can be no creation"

Creon

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2014, 12:26:06 am »
I'm trying to get Saturday as a regular DW at Eagle and empire. Was there this weekend, last weekend was a con and that's why I wasn't there.