Author Topic: June Meet-up?  (Read 8624 times)

CDR-G

• Lieutenant Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 5
    • View Profile
Re: June Meet-up?
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2016, 09:21:35 am »
I will playing a DW game with a guy from Martinsburg, WV on Saturday. We are Plying at Huzzah Hobbies in Ashburn. I will let you know how it goes. 1500 points my LoIS against his FSA ( including a Dread.) Playing the Take the Straight scenario, cause that's what he wanted. Should be an easy FSA win with a Dread coming on late and taking one channel- we will see. Can the LoIS take one Channel?
I will be at the Thursday session of NOVA next week. Playing the beginners tourney of Firestorm Armada.
I may be able to drop in Saturday.

CDR-G

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2016, 01:32:57 am »
played a game at Huzzah Hobbies. Long trip about longer than E&E, but not much.
Played Take the Straight. I won, but It was as much to do with ending after turn three than any real clear victory. He had two Liberty HBBs and a half damaged Savanah  so he could have contested bothe channels. But I cleared one and had more Hit Points in ships in the other.
It went well, fairly fast.
Italians- gotta love those shields.

CDR-G

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
Re: June Meet-up? playing on the 17th of September
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2016, 01:35:10 am »
Next game on 17 September will be My Russians against his FSA in the mysterious Island scenario.
Gone need those Saransks.

Ruckdog

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 188
  • Dive! Dive!
    • View Profile
    • Man Battlestations!
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2016, 10:38:36 pm »
Cool! I'm meeting HoyaLawya for a game of Halo Fleet Battels on the 17th at E&E. See you there?

CDR-G

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2016, 01:16:25 am »
We will be at Huzzah Hobbies. Its 60 miles from his place and 65 from mine. E&E would be, another 20-25 miles for him.
So sorry, would have like to see a Halo game.
At some point some of the guys in the DC Area might meet there? Pretty much straight out 66 in the Ashburn area, near GW University. Nice store, lots of gaming space. I will try to set-up a meet with him and possibly a player he knows at E&E in the future. He also plays Drop Zone Commander.

Ruckdog

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 188
  • Dive! Dive!
    • View Profile
    • Man Battlestations!
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2016, 06:27:52 pm »
I've been meaning to head out that way to check out Huzzah. That's were Aaron (MadDrB) games these days.