Community > FACO

Tacticon 2016, Sept 1-4 Colo Spgs

(1/16) > >>

Dakkar:
So I got asked about running Spartan stuff for Tacticon this year, Sept 1-4 (Yep, Labor Day weekend). I have no other details as of yet, even on where it is other than down here somewhere.

My first consider was the usual: Firestorm Tourney. Then Add a DW Tourney, a Planetfall Tourney, and even a HALO tourney if enough folks would enter. Plus Demos in the side.
Or, if not enough for Tourneys, mega-battles is the next best option!

Who'd be interested in attending, and what would you like to see? Any day preferences for something specific?

-Dale

Landlubber:
A Halo mega-battle could be fun. Or even a couple of smaller Halo scenario-based games, maybe one each day. I'm talking about the Fleet Battles game, not Halo: Ground Command (which should be out by then, I would think). To be honest, I'm not real big on tournaments, so I think either a large Halo game or a few smaller scenario-driven games would be more fun. But that's just me, I know some people really like tournaments.

With the con being held in the Springs, I could attend on Friday afternoon and Saturday and Sunday, I think.

hypnotini:
that gives me all summer to make a badass dw and pf scenery set. I volunteered at my work for labor day but I'm off thurs fri sat could be fun :-D

Dakkar:

--- Quote from: hypnotini on May 03, 2016, 05:34:13 am ---that gives me all summer to make a badass dw and pf scenery set.

--- End quote ---

That would be awesome!

Here's my tenative event schedule:

Friday Daytime : Dystopian Wars Mega-Battle

Fri Evening : HALO Mega-Battle

Sat Daytime: Firestorm Tournament

Sun Daytime: Planetfall Tournament

Would that line-up interest folks?

Landlubber:
I can't make anything on Friday during the day. Friday night Halo sounds good, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version