Community > Find a Game!

Gaming this summer around Colorado

(1/4) > >>

Quickdraw:
Well everybody, I'm starting a new job this week and I will be traveling 2 weeks at a time. And then I'll be home for a week.
What this means is that my gaming is seriously going to suffer.
So I will be posting periodically here to let everyone know when my rotations put me back in Colorado so we can cram as much naval gaming as possible in a week.
Here's the really important part --- Obviously I have to give priority to my wife when I'm back and I'll want to spend my evenings at home. So if people are available during the day to play games this summer SPEAK UP!
Happy hunting and see you guys in a couple weeks.

Quickdraw:
Ok. I'm finishing up my first rotation and I will be in Colorado 4/23 to 4/29.
I still don't know if I'll make it to the Spartan games day (it's my first day back). If anyone is available for gaming in this timeframe let me know, especially during weekdays. I'll play anything.

Dakkar:
Saturday runs 12 hrs, so maybe there's some window for you :-)

Sadly, I'm not free for Monday night Spartan on the 25th, got a Lodge obligation.

Weekdays this summer? Only if I win the lottery ;-)

Quickdraw:
Alright folks. I'll be coming back from my second rotation at the beginning of next week. I'll be back from Tuesday 5/10 to Sunday 5/15.
If anyone is interested in a daytime game post here. Otherwise I can probably get one game in the evening without incurring the wrath of my wife, again post here if you're interested.

As an aside, I'll be happy to travel if need be. I can easily come up to Denver.

Dakkar:
I'll be playing Guildball on Thursday, but let me know when you're in at the Haven and I'll get you that Terran BB.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version