Author Topic: Back for a few weeks  (Read 837 times)

don_mondo

• Ensign
  • Number of Times Thanked: 1
    • View Profile
Back for a few weeks
« on: March 25, 2016, 10:38:35 am »
Not really new here, just been away for a long while. And only back for a few weeks, but thought I'd shout out a Hi!

Live in northern VA (Woodbridge) area, part of the Iron Fist League that games at Patriot Games (formerly FlashBack Comics). DW EotBS, KoB and FSA fleets. Used to game 40K very heavily but don't care for the current rules so not so much in it any more.

Later,

Don "Mondo" Morris

Ruckdog

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 189
  • Dive! Dive!
    • View Profile
    • Man Battlestations!
Re: Back for a few weeks
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 04:17:36 pm »
Not really new here, just been away for a long while. And only back for a few weeks, but thought I'd shout out a Hi!

Live in northern VA (Woodbridge) area, part of the Iron Fist League that games at Patriot Games (formerly FlashBack Comics). DW EotBS, KoB and FSA fleets. Used to game 40K very heavily but don't care for the current rules so not so much in it any more.

Later,

Don "Mondo" Morris

Hey Don! Good to hear from you. I haven't been playing much 40k myself. I'm living in Woodbridge now too, about a mile and a half from Patriot Games as a matter of fact. Let me know if you want to get together sometime. I can either meet you at the store or have you over to the house.