Community > Find a Game!

Mondays at Gamer's Haven

(1/7) > >>

Dakkar:
Anyone up for a game of Firestorm or Planetfall this coming Monday (Mar 7th) at the Haven?

Quickdraw:
If you haven't found anything yet Dale I am available.

I am going to be at the store on Monday 3/7 for a game of something Spartan. I'm interested specifically in Halo or Firestorm (I can demo Halo with someone) but anything is open.

DemonFerret:
We could play again. I want to try those nuke turrets again.

Quickdraw:

--- Quote from: DemonFerret on March 06, 2016, 02:07:31 am ---We could play again. I want to try those nuke turrets again.

--- End quote ---

Hey Sean. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I know I've checked this thread but I missed you somehow. Unfortunately something came up. I will be giving the brother in law a ride home from Denver tonight. I'll still come by the store to spectate for a moment, but I can't play anything.

Thanks though, we should definitely have a rematch soon. My goats could use some more time in the Kurak training simulator.

Landlubber:
I'm free to play tonight, but all I brought is my Halo stuff--although I have both factions with me. Didn't bring my RSN, they're all in space dock right now getting painted for the Schaumberg Prime offensive (otherwise known as Adepticon).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version