Author Topic: Floating an idea here...  (Read 1187 times)

Ulric the Grey

• Lieutenant
  • Number of Times Thanked: 4
    • View Profile
Floating an idea here...
« on: November 15, 2018, 01:33:50 am »
Wondering if anyone has a wish or want to learn to play B5 A Call to Arms. While my Co- Worker and myself have been floating an idea of another campaign, We have no idea of when we would be able to start it. With Thanksgiving coming up and the rest of the holidays, we are holding off till january to kick start it. He wanted to know if I could get some other people interested in the game, either in person or using Vassel if distance is an issue. Let me know if your interested or just want to get a friendly game in. Also if you want the Rule book let me know I have 3 of the main books, got the third thanks to a fellow on this forum.

Toxic_Rat

• Lieutenant J.G.
  • Number of Times Thanked: 13
  • Spartan_FA_Mike in a previous incarnation
    • View Profile
    • Firestorm Armada Fleet Manager
Re: Floating an idea here...
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 07:17:12 am »
Is there a pdf of the rules available online somewhere?   I'm interested in checking it out.
Nos Habere Ad Aetheres

Ulric the Grey

• Lieutenant
  • Number of Times Thanked: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Floating an idea here...
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 12:07:39 pm »
I will speak to Ruck and see if we can get the PDF's uploaded into the file section of this website. Shouldn't be an issue considering the game is no longer supported by mongoose. If not I will provide you a link to where you can get the PDF's. Also Vassel's module for the game does have all the ship info and damage tracker for the ships while playing, makes record keeping alot easier.