Community > DWCO

Colorado Roll Call

<< < (3/3)

markymark1970:

--- Quote from: Landlubber on November 30, 2015, 11:48:33 pm ---
--- Quote from: markymark1970 on November 30, 2015, 06:33:17 pm ---Mark

CoA/RoF/EoBS/RC/Invaders (naval and aerial armadas)
FSA/KoB/PE (naval and aerial fleets)
PLC/CF/LoIS/OE/IR (enough to field a small force)

--- End quote ---

Read: All The Resin.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Yah, I might have the startings of a little teensy weensy problem-lke thing.  I am actually considering thinning out the herd a bit though.  Maybe go from armadas to fleets, so most likely I'll be posting some stuff here for sale/trade.

warhawk:
Hey guys. Long time no see. Got Brits and coa. Hoping to definitely make more time to play.

McKInstry:
Moving to the Colorado Springs area this summer, retire next summer. Building out near Guffey as a part of the longer term plan.

All kinds of historical naval plus Dystopian. Fully painted for sea and air KOB/EIMC/RA/Italian/PE/KOD plus land for KOB+Canada, PE + Teutonics

Dakkar:

--- Quote from: McKInstry on February 28, 2016, 12:45:47 am ---Moving to the Colorado Springs area this summer, retire next summer. Building out near Guffey as a part of the longer term plan.
--- End quote ---

Cool! Look most of us Springers up at Gamer's Haven! Or contact me here to set a game when you get settled.

--- Quote ---All kinds of historical naval plus Dystopian. Fully painted for sea and air KOB/EIMC/RA/Italian/PE/KOD plus land for KOB+Canada, PE + Teutonics

--- End quote ---

We need more active KOB players, for sure! I'm hoping to double down on my Prussians and Feds when I get past Adepticon.

hypnotini:
I'm in castle rock I can go north or south. DW. fsa/eotbs/lois

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version