Community > DWCO

Colorado Roll Call

(1/3) > >>

Dakkar:
Have we had one of these lately? For when I resume some DW in 2016, I have almost no idea who plays what, what I should work on beyond my Prussians and FSA, or whether I'd be happier switching factions altogether to get us better variety (my F-ADD is always open to that).

Dale - Prussians (Air, Sea Land)  and FSA (Sea) but open to trading those for just about anything. Interest in Ottomans, Brits, and Italians.

Landlubber:
Probably has been awhile, actually.

Landlubber (Greg) - Federated States of America (air and sea), Republique of France (air and sea), Chinese Federation (sea and some air units), Royal Australians (sea). Interested in Ottomans, East India Merchant Company, and the Honourable Eclipse Company.

Quickdraw:
Chris--Russian Coalition (sea and air), Australians (sea), Rebublique of France (sea and minor air), Ottoman Empire (sea and minor air). Polish Lithuanians tucked away somewhere.
Will be sticking to these for the time being. Going to fill out the Ottomans next.
If I expand later it will be Danish or Indian Raj.

Dakkar:
Sounds like we lack Brit and Blazing Sun players... hmmm... I really like the new Windsor Walker.

Landlubber:

--- Quote from: dalekunz on November 25, 2015, 09:12:17 am ---Sounds like we lack Brit and Blazing Sun players... hmmm... I really like the new Windsor Walker.

--- End quote ---

Captain Rockman is amassing an EotBS fleet as we speak. And I know Josh at the Haven has an EotBS fleet as well, but he doesn't field them too often. I *think* I've seen a KoB fleet on the table at the Haven once or twice, but I don't remember who it was. Certainly not one of our "normal rotation" players, if that makes sense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version