Author Topic: Lend-Lease: Kingdom of Denmark  (Read 900 times)

DarkKnight

• Ensign
  • Number of Times Thanked: 0
    • View Profile
Lend-Lease: Kingdom of Denmark
« on: March 05, 2015, 04:29:21 pm »
As the title states, I am curious as a Kingdom of Denmark player which Prussian ships would you add under the Lend Lease? I know most of you do not play KoD but I do know a lot of you know PE. Some things to consider is the factions MARs. Mostly close quarters gunnery. Below are the list of ships and aircraft that can be taken:

The Danish Force may contain the following Models as part of their Core Force: Emperor Class Battleship
K

Ruckdog

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 189
  • Dive! Dive!
    • View Profile
    • Man Battlestations!
Re: Lend-Lease: Kingdom of Denmark
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 01:04:21 am »
Out of all the models you listed, I would say the Emperor BB and the Geier bomber are the two that I have found most useful. These two units can be pretty strong on their own, which is important since you are mixing and matching and as a result are losing out on some of the synergies of the PE. If you wanted to buff your other PE units some, the Speerwulf is probably your most cost-effective option to bring in some Speerschleuders.

DarkKnight

• Ensign
  • Number of Times Thanked: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Lend-Lease: Kingdom of Denmark
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 06:28:28 pm »
Does the Empire offer more than the Raggnarok for the point deference? I agree it almost fits better in KoD than PE with the new PE doctrine and the Kasier.