Author Topic: Dystopian Wars Expansion Kickstarter  (Read 6108 times)

Landlubber

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 63
    • View Profile
Re: Dystopian Wars Expansion Kickstarter
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2017, 12:25:47 am »
+1 on the Sphinx. Would be cool too if Spartan somehow incorporated the head into the prow of the Egyptian ships.

Alternatively...how about pyramid-shaped vessels that have skimmer technology? And will the Egyptian ship classes be named after gods in their mythology?

So as we each get our boxes, I say we post up pics of the models, so we can all get a look at the new goodies. I have an FSA and an RoF expansion box coming.
"Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six."--Commander Adama

markymark1970

• Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2017, 12:40:33 am »
+1 on the Sphinx. Would be cool too if Spartan somehow incorporated the head into the prow of the Egyptian ships.

Alternatively...how about pyramid-shaped vessels that have skimmer technology? And will the Egyptian ship classes be named after gods in their mythology?

So as we each get our boxes, I say we post up pics of the models, so we can all get a look at the new goodies. I have an FSA and an RoF expansion box coming.

Got Egyptians, Crimsons, RoF, CoA, RC and EoBS coming.  I grabbed the iceberg set and the Sturginium rig too. 

McKInstry

• Lieutenant
  • Number of Times Thanked: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2017, 12:37:05 pm »
I did the full Fleet Admiral thing plus adding the Egyptians. Everything but that design your own. Strangely enough I am excited by the icebergs in that I've run many a WW2 game using GQ3 with the Brits and Germans fighting through a drifting ice field in 1/6000. These should beat my homemade icebergs.

Ruckdog

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 189
  • Dive! Dive!
    • View Profile
    • Man Battlestations!
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2017, 04:18:38 pm »
I did the full Fleet Admiral thing plus adding the Egyptians. Everything but that design your own. Strangely enough I am excited by the icebergs in that I've run many a WW2 game using GQ3 with the Brits and Germans fighting through a drifting ice field in 1/6000. These should beat my homemade icebergs.

I went for the same pledge level! I am grabbing the PE, FSA, COA, and EotBS expansion boxes and guides for mine. I decided not to get the Egyptians in favor of getting the walled harbor set ;).

markymark1970

• Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2017, 11:17:21 pm »

I went for the same pledge level! I am grabbing the PE, FSA, COA, and EotBS expansion boxes and guides for mine. I decided not to get the Egyptians in favor of getting the walled harbor set ;).

Yah, looking forward to the pic you'll post with them.  It looks mighty cool.