Community > DWVA

29 July Meet-Up

<< < (5/5)

CDR-G:
We ended up with three players. We played the three person scenario; Photo Recon. Bogo as Russians shredded units right and left. Andy got the worst of it, the Tiksis stood up to multiple attacks with the help of a Rudnitski Repair Cruiser. Bogo's first turn against my force hit hard, but he ignored my Monitor and wrecked my Saxonys and my Konigsberg special squadron (K-berg and 3 Wachters).
But despite good rolling by Bogo, some poor rolling by Andy, we outnumbered him 2-1 and we attritted him down to his Katanga and some beat up Tiksis.
The star of the show for my Prussians and really the game was not the Gustav monitor, which is REALLY powerful with14 Area bombardment in RB2-- which put a weapons damage and a critical before it could activate, but the Brandtaucher subs with aquatic assault of 15 elite AP. After the Katanga was damaged the Brandtauchers took by boarding, in the five turn they took Andy's Kaiser Karl. The right tool in the right place.
After clearing the Russians it was a matter of getting photos and keeping them. I was able to kill Andy's last Hussar with one photo set, then I was able to get more than Andy by the end of turn 5 : 4 to 2.

Here's the thing- we each needed at least five, So Bogo wins!  :D

CDR-G:
Andy, where do you plan to post picS?

Ruckdog:

--- Quote from: CDR-G on July 31, 2017, 07:24:08 am ---Andy, where do you plan to post picS?

--- End quote ---

I've posted some to the MBS gallery!

http://www.manbattlestations.com/forum/index.php?action=gallery;cat=3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version