Contests > 2013 Painting Contest

Official Voting Thread: Final Round

(1/2) > >>

Ruckdog:
The preliminary voting was close, but we have our three finalists! They are:

From Heat 1, it's Andrewchristlieb's Tau Squadron:

From Heat 2, it's DanAussie with the USS Montana:

From Heat 3, it's Shades with his Uncharted Seas Orcs:

Good luck to our three finalists! Voting will once again be open for one week.

Danaussie:
Im not really sure who won, I just recieved a PM about prizes but not sure where I placed, if the voting is finished it appears that we have a draw, between Shades and myself, I would just like to say, thanks to Ruckdog and his team for giving us the opportunity to compete in this contest. There was not one artist that didnt deserve to be here, all truly magnificent works. There is one thing that is great about Painting Contests and that is the raising of the bar of excellence. They always seem to make me paint that little bit better, and pay just that little bit more attention to detail, Im sure its that way for all of the guys that entered.

Just remember guys that you may not have won today, but that doesnt mean you wont win tomorrow. And you are all fellow artists, and for that you will always be winners in my eyes. Well done to all the guys that entered, and while Im here let me also give my personal congratulations to Shades and to Andrewwchristlieb for their exemplary work....congratulations guys.

Thank you very much...I am truly honoured. ;D ;D ;D

Dan

Ruckdog:
Totally agree, Dan! Voting goes for one more day ;).

MadDrB:
Voting is closed and we indeed have a tie for first place between danaussie and Shades.  We'll work out awarding prizes when Ruckdog returns to shore.

Landlubber:
Congrats to the winners!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version