Contests > 2016 Painting Contest

2016 Winners

(1/3) > >>

Ruckdog:
Congratulations to Nicolas, Captain Dan, Shinnentai, and Last Rites for winning your respective categories in the People's Choice Voting! You will be contacted shortly regarding your prizes.

Hetairoi:
Congratulations chaps!  :D

Dakkar:
Indeed, Congrats!

Landlubber:
Hear, hear. (Or is it here, here?). Some beautiful entries this year. Last Rites, I would have won that steampunk category if not for your sub. But I don't mind losing to a model that nice. The "underway" water effect on the base is simply outstanding.

Danaussie:
Indeed Congratulations to this years winners, its strange from an observers point of view, you kind of tip the winners or who the winners should be I should say and its always great to have tipped the winners for all the categories.

Congratulations to Nicolas as the overall winner with his Directorate entry, some amazing painting in anyones language also to Captain Dan, a special acknowledgement however goes out to Shinnentai as an artist I have admired for many years I was glad that he finally took out his category this year. He is quite possibly the best Historical Naval Miniature Artist I have ever seen who turns out this calibre of high quality work time and time again. So my sincere congratulations to him. Finally my congratulations to Last Rites also for winning his category, an exemplary artist with exceptional skills one only need check out his gallery here at MBS to understand what I am talking about.

Lastly a very big thank you to all contestants in this years competition, I think Ruckster would agree with me when I say that there are never any losers in a competition such as this, just a brilliant showcase of amazing work by amazing artists. Each of you has achieved a whole new standard by entering the arena of competition and putting forward your absolute best, nothing makes us reach for that little bit extra than competition, I didn't see a single entry that did not deserve to be there, fantastic work guys. A very big thank you also to the judges for dedicating their time on what must have been a very hard competition to judge, and finally thank you to Ruckster for dedicating so much of his time, effort and expense to maintaining quite possibly the best online naval painting contest in the world. Congratulations mate on yet another successful year for MBS.

The winner will have their prize of an Aussieminis 7 Pacific Island Scenery Package sent out first thing on Monday the 25th of April (hehehe ANZAC Day here in Australia), as soon as I receive shipping details for the recipient.

Cheers guys

Dan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version