Author Topic: Im alive!  (Read 1750 times)

hypnotini

• Lieutenant J.G.
  • Number of Times Thanked: 2
    • View Profile
Im alive!
« on: December 09, 2016, 11:33:54 am »
Hey all, been gone a long time a lot of life calls stuff, I'm finally back to a rountine schedule for work I'm locked into for the next year, will always have wed thurs fri off and go to work at 8:30 pm on sat so hit me up if lookin for an additional player!

Landlubber

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 63
    • View Profile
Re: Im alive!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 12:19:18 am »
Hypnotini! Glad to hear you're alive and (hopefully) well. I have an Ika squid for you...someone at Collectormania was giving away all his EotBS stuff several months ago, and I grabbed a squid for you. I'll bring it next time we get together.

We're trying to establish a regular gaming day each month, basically a fixed day and location so we don't have to go through the process of scheduling something every month. Check out the Denver Area Spartan Gamers thread under the DWCO section for the details and let us know your thoughts. Right now we're leaning towards the third Sunday each month at Collectormania (good mid-point for the Colorado Springs, Denver, and Castle Rock players), probably playing something like 10 am - 4 pm.

I'm back in Denver working full-time, regular Monday through Friday hours, so maybe we can get together on a Saturday sometime and roll dice.

"Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six."--Commander Adama

captainrockman

• Lieutenant
  • Number of Times Thanked: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 01:26:36 pm »
Hi Hypnotini,

I have been playing DW for a couple years now and moved to Colorado Springs in August.

I'd be down to meet you for a game sometime and will let you know next time my schedule matches up with yours.

I play RC, PLC, CF, and have a small amount of EotBS.

hypnotini

• Lieutenant J.G.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 02:56:36 pm »
sounds good, my set schedule sucks but sat afternoons I can for a while and Friday evenings for sure.

hypnotini

• Lieutenant J.G.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2016, 02:57:12 pm »
amber would like another ika squid he he