Author Topic: planetfall  (Read 1691 times)

hypnotini

• Lieutenant J.G.
  • Number of Times Thanked: 2
    • View Profile
planetfall
« on: April 28, 2016, 08:37:10 pm »
I am going to pick up a couple boxes. I am liking the directorate and terrans, however id like to get something possibly different than what others are playing couldn't remember what all you guys had except sorylians and relthoza.

Dakkar

• Rear Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 25
  • Mobilis in Mobili
    • View Profile
Re: planetfall
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 08:59:17 pm »
In the Springs, Stephan and Forrest have Aquans. Adam and Rob have Terrans. Marty and John have Dindrenzi. Dave has Directorate, but I haven't seen him play in a while. Jason S. has Relthoza, not sure for Jason M. Troy has Directorate, but only core.
And eventually, I'll build Directorate, but that's WAY off.
And I'm trying to talk Scott maybe into buying my Aquan fleet and Aquan core helix.

Overall, I think Directorate or Sorylian are the lightest represented in regular play.

Maybe take a look at the matching ships for Firestorm too, realizing you'll eventually give in :-)

Is there a style of play you prefer?
"History is-a made at night. Character is what you are in the dark!"
-- Lord John Whorfin, Red Lectroid Leader

hypnotini

• Lieutenant J.G.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 11:04:19 pm »
for sure. i like the lizard folks also sorylians. probably will get two factions just because the girl plays too so maybe them and directorate. Maybe some more alliance stuff will come out in the near future also.

Dakkar

• Rear Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 25
  • Mobilis in Mobili
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 10:22:02 am »
for sure. i like the lizard folks also sorylians. probably will get two factions just because the girl plays too so maybe them and directorate.

I think they'd be well matched. Sorylians favor artillery and long range firepower. But Directorate has good ranged Cyberweapons to frustrate "sit and shoot" units, and quite excellent air power to close range quickly.

Maybe some more alliance stuff will come out in the near future also.

Thant's the plan to start later this year. Who's first and how much is a mystery.
"History is-a made at night. Character is what you are in the dark!"
-- Lord John Whorfin, Red Lectroid Leader

hypnotini

• Lieutenant J.G.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2016, 12:28:53 am »
word, I like armored machines more than organic but she likes creatures so it works.

hypnotini

• Lieutenant J.G.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2016, 11:28:10 pm »
so far digging the proteus prime set I bought. the book is a first print but its also from the first release so I got the extra resin shuttle and the artwork kinda nice perks.