Author Topic: Star Wars Armada: Rapid Reinforcements  (Read 744 times)

Ruckdog

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 189
  • Dive! Dive!
    • View Profile
    • Man Battlestations!
Star Wars Armada: Rapid Reinforcements
« on: April 07, 2022, 03:39:37 pm »
Atomic Mass Games has just released some new content for SW Armada, via a print and play PDF:

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5ce432b1f9d2be000134d8ae/t/624f2ae59745aa6b7ca3fcb4/1649355498365/SWM_RapidReinforcements_01_1.1.pdf

This is an interesting approach to providing support for the game. While I would prefer full releases, at least t his gives players some new ways to mix things up on the table.

Covertwalrus

• Lieutenant Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 90
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Armada: Rapid Reinforcements
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2022, 06:18:48 pm »

Very cool addition.

Has FF completely dropped the game, though? I heard all sorts recently about limited schedules, etc.

Kelly

• Lieutenant
  • Number of Times Thanked: 56
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2022, 12:02:07 am »
Has FF completely dropped the game, though?
Each of the three core miniature Star Wars games have been removed from Fantasy Flight as product lines on their website, but the majority of their production media is still available at the present.

The search function on Fantasy Flight's site allows linking to most of the releases, preview galleries, and FAQs for X-Wing, Legion, and Armada from their tenure if you use a product name as the initial search term.  I doubt much of that material will be moved over to AMG, or retained long-term at FF, so copy over or download anything now.
If my wife asks, I only spent half as much as I wanted to...

Easy E

• Lieutenant Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 112
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2022, 10:51:30 am »
There have been some big changes to Legion and X-wing all ready, and now they are moving onto Armada next.
Support Blood and Spectacles Publishing:
https://www.patreon.com/Bloodandspectaclespublishing