Author Topic: Halo Fleet Battles TTS Battle Report Video  (Read 652 times)

Ruckdog

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 189
  • Dive! Dive!
    • View Profile
    • Man Battlestations!
Halo Fleet Battles TTS Battle Report Video
« on: January 28, 2022, 06:17:55 pm »
Hi all! Landlubber and I are working our way through a 1500 point game of Halo Fleet Battles on Tabletop Simulator. We have a few goals with this game, including getting a chance to play games together again, re-learing HFB, learning how to work TTS, and most importantly, to have some fun!

Here is the first part of the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-7b3qjSWM

Kelly

• Lieutenant
  • Number of Times Thanked: 56
    • View Profile
Re: Halo Fleet Battles TTS Battle Report Video
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2022, 01:17:13 pm »
Thank you for the discussion on the interface, it really helped to see it in action over the course of the game.  Is it relatively easy to duplicate saves in TTS... could you play through mid-game, save, and go back to that saved state after finishing the game to try out a different strategy?  Or load a previously setup scenario / terrain layout to play through multiple times?
If my wife asks, I only spent half as much as I wanted to...

Ruckdog

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 189
  • Dive! Dive!
    • View Profile
    • Man Battlestations!
Re: Halo Fleet Battles TTS Battle Report Video
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2022, 03:23:46 pm »
Thank you for the discussion on the interface, it really helped to see it in action over the course of the game.  Is it relatively easy to duplicate saves in TTS... could you play through mid-game, save, and go back to that saved state after finishing the game to try out a different strategy?  Or load a previously setup scenario / terrain layout to play through multiple times?

Absolutely you can! In addition to that, there is also a "rewind" feature in the game that allows you to revert moves. We haven't really messed around with it much, I just see the buttons for it in the interface.