Author Topic: Babylon 5 Call To Arms  (Read 4360 times)

markymark1970

• Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 15
    • View Profile
Re: Babylon 5 Call To Arms
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2017, 11:52:21 pm »
Dale, you got some pix of your glorious B5 ships you can post?

Not right now, but I made a note to get some going

I have a boatload of Centauri.  Was planning on painting the majority in the traditional royal purple and gold, and then different schemes for a few ships to represent a few of the noble house (House Molari and in honor of Dune, House Harkonnen and Atredis).  One of these days...

Dakkar

• Rear Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 25
  • Mobilis in Mobili
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2017, 03:50:22 pm »
I have a boatload of Centauri.  Was planning on painting the majority in the traditional royal purple and gold, and then different schemes for a few ships to represent a few of the noble house (House Molari and in honor of Dune, House Harkonnen and Atredis).  One of these days...

Only my Drazi are done. the Centauri are a base coat purple at best in most cases. I hadn't thought about House colors (I don't know any...) but no doubt, I'd do House Cotto, and House [spoiler]Molari (as reformed on Emperor Vir's orders)[/spoiler]
"History is-a made at night. Character is what you are in the dark!"
-- Lord John Whorfin, Red Lectroid Leader

markymark1970

• Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2017, 10:08:20 pm »

Only my Drazi are done. the Centauri are a base coat purple at best in most cases. I hadn't thought about House colors (I don't know any...) but no doubt, I'd do House Cotto, and House [spoiler]Molari (as reformed on Emperor Vir's orders)[/spoiler]

I figured it would be an easy way to tell various house factions apart when they're busy fighting themselves.  And a chance to make some other fun color schemes, although I do love the royal navy colors.