Warcradle Naval Games > Uncharted Seas

Official US Update From Spartan Games

<< < (2/3) > >>

MadDrB:
Uncharted Seas is still the best fantasy naval tabletop game!

Ruckdog:
IKR! Spartan Neil has consistently said (including to me in person at Geneon) that he and Spartan are not done with this game, and that it will make a comeback at some point.

Covertwalrus:

I'm suprised to see this thread ends here - Warcradle have said that US is one of the games that they will be resurrecting, and early in December showed some artwork for a revised US, possibly due for an earlier release that DW in any form. It was in this announcement, in case anyone missed it - http://www.beastsofwar.com/warcradle-studios/warcradle-studios-acquires-dystopian-firestorm-settings/

Landlubber:
Uncharted Seas has never had a whole lot of traction on MBS, if I recall correctly. The game was already far eclipsed by Dystopian Wars and Firestorm Armada when we started up this forum back in 2012. That being said, I’m sure we’ll (hopefully) see an uptick here once more information comes out from Warcradle.

Btw, I didn’t see any artwork in that article on Beasts of War, just a pic of some miniatures from the game. Did I miss it somewhere?

Covertwalrus:

--- Quote from: Landlubber on January 01, 2018, 11:09:59 pm ---Btw, I didn’t see any artwork in that article on Beasts of War, just a pic of some miniatures from the game. Did I miss it somewhere?

--- End quote ---

Oh my error :) The artwork came up on the DW and DL Facebook page, which I can't link to; Sorry about that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version