General > General Discussion

MBS Store (Updated 28 May 2023: Orders Shipping as Normal)

(1/2) > >>

Ruckdog:
Man Battlestations has an Etsy Shop! This thread is where I will be posting updates on new items, sales, and other specials. Here is the link!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ManBattlestations

Ruckdog:
I've started selling some 1/1800 minis I've painted the Etsy store! These are aimed at those who might want a model for their collection, but who can't afford the original and who aren't interested in trying to paint one themselves. For a nominal extra fee, I'll also include a copy of the stat card so you will be able to use the mini in a game right out of the box! My selection is a bit limited at the moment, but my goal is to add more models each week. In addition, if there is a particular model you are looking for, I'm open to doing some commission work. Send me a DM if you are interested!

Ruckdog:
Just added three more 1/1800 model listings to the store!

Ruckdog:
The Man Battlestations Black Friday sale is on! Save 10% on all MBS dice and buttons, with free domestic shipping on all orders of $35 or more!

Ruckdog:
Hi all!

Due to me being out of town, the MBS Etsy store will not be shipping any orders between Friday, 11 December and Sunday, 27 December. Any orders placed after the 11th will not ship until the 28th, so if there is anything you have your eye on for the holidays, be sure to act now!

In addition, for the next week all items in the store will be 10% off.

MBS Members can use the following code: MBSHOLIDAY20 to get a further 10% off on all MBS Dice and Logo Buttons!

Happy Holidays!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version