Author Topic: Hi everyone!  (Read 1310 times)

Kelly

• Lieutenant
  • Number of Times Thanked: 56
    • View Profile
Hi everyone!
« on: February 18, 2019, 10:45:38 pm »
I have been listening to the podcast since 2016, and thought it was time to join the forum for any small contribution I could make.

Collecting, converting, and painting is my main focus as my current schedule does not allow much time for actually playing.  I am working my way through everything I frantically bought for Halo Fleet Battles and Firestorm Armada in the days after Spartan sailed to the west...

Thank you to all, and looking forward to a great new year of naval gaming!

Kelly

If my wife asks, I only spent half as much as I wanted to...

Fracas

• Lieutenant Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 33
    • View Profile
    • Warmancer
Re: Hi everyone!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 03:49:49 pm »
Welcome to these shores!
Firestorm: Aquan, Directorate, Retholza, Hawker (FsA)/ Terran (FsPf), RSN (FsA)/ Dindrenzi (FsPf)
DW: EotBS, FSA, PLC.
Warmaster: Kislev, Khemri, Dwarves,
BFG: Pacification Fleet (IN), Tau Expeditionary (SG), Battlefleet (Chaos), Kher-Ys Corsairs, Crusade Fleet (IN),
LotR: Khand, Gondor, Mordor

Landlubber

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 63
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 09:50:27 pm »
Welcome aboard Kelly, glad you're enjoying the podcast. Whereabouts do you live? We have MBS members scattered around the U.S. and even in a few other countries...feel free to use the forum to schedule games, etc.

Do you collect/paint anything naval besides Firestorm Armada and Halo Fleet Battles?
"Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six."--Commander Adama

Kelly

• Lieutenant
  • Number of Times Thanked: 56
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 10:43:43 pm »
Welcome aboard Kelly, glad you're enjoying the podcast. Whereabouts do you live? We have MBS members scattered around the U.S. and even in a few other countries...feel free to use the forum to schedule games, etc.

Do you collect/paint anything naval besides Firestorm Armada and Halo Fleet Battles?

I live in South Carolina, and the only other class A system I have started through is Battletech.  Not a true naval game, but it does share a lot of similarities with the genre; possibly naval-adjacent?
If my wife asks, I only spent half as much as I wanted to...