Author Topic: Hello from Land Locked Nebraska  (Read 839 times)

sean_68333

• Ensign
  • Number of Times Thanked: 3
    • View Profile
Hello from Land Locked Nebraska
« on: June 09, 2021, 11:51:27 am »
Hello everyone.

My name is Sean and I found the forum after getting introduced to the podcast through a link to the Victory at Sea review.  I've been listening to old episodes and am enjoying it so far.

I've played various games over the years (Dystopian Wars, Full Thrust, Victory at Sea, Star Trek: A Call to Arms, among others) and enjoy the hobby side as much as actually playing games.

I look forward to seeing all the goodies here on the forum.

Covertwalrus

• Lieutenant Commander
  • Number of Times Thanked: 90
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Land Locked Nebraska
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2021, 01:42:32 am »

Welcome aboard!

Kelly

• Lieutenant
  • Number of Times Thanked: 56
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2021, 02:19:39 pm »
Hi, the prior episodes of Man Battlestations are great for reference, and this is one of the few podcasts that I have ever re-listened to.  Just finished going back to hear the review again on Star Wars Armada (9).
If my wife asks, I only spent half as much as I wanted to...

Ruckdog

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 189
  • Dive! Dive!
    • View Profile
    • Man Battlestations!
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2021, 09:47:53 am »
Hi, the prior episodes of Man Battlestations are great for reference, and this is one of the few podcasts that I have ever re-listened to.  Just finished going back to hear the review again on Star Wars Armada (9).

I'm glad you are finding our old episodes useful! I have to say, it is interesting (and gratifying) when I look at our download stats in the show's hosting portal and see that folks are still pulling down shows from 4+ years ago.