Author Topic: halo fleet battles miniature  (Read 1115 times)

Green Beanie

• Ensign
  • Number of Times Thanked: 0
    • View Profile
halo fleet battles miniature
« on: August 06, 2018, 07:48:44 pm »
I got into this game only six (6) weeks ago and love it. now for the bad news. I was only able to pick up the starter game and now that Spartan went belly up almost a year ago, I am unable to purchase any other ship miniatures unless I wish to go to Shapeways and pay thru the nose prices for ships that are not cast in gold, but should be for the price. Any chance some one is going to re-cast the ships and sell them at a price we can afford? Or, did I get into another dead game? (sort of like I did with All Quiet on the Martian Front last year) A shame though for I really like the game and love what models I have. I would just like to get more ships and not break the bank or have my wife kill me in my sleep when she see's what I paid for a model. Please forgive the rant, but I would like your thoughts. BTW, I did try Ebay and the prices there were worse than Shapeways. I had heard before I got into the game that the Paris Class frigates where always in surplus but trying to find some one willing to part with a few is like try to win the lottery.

Landlubber

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Number of Times Thanked: 63
    • View Profile
Re: halo fleet battles miniature
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 10:56:09 pm »
Green Beanie--welcome aboard! Glad you found our little corner of the internet. If you like, when you have time, drop a note in the Introductions section and let us know where you are, what you play, etc. We here at MBS also try to connect gamers, and we have a pretty healthy roster of folks around the globe thus far.

I feel your pain about the Halo Fleet Battles miniatures! All may not be lost, however. I'll send you a PM with some instructions that may help.

Also, I might have some Paris frigates laying around that I don't need. Maybe we could set something up.

PM inbound...
"Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six."--Commander Adama